Frequently asked questions
We encourage all of our valuable customers to feel free to ask us questions about our services and our flowers. However, below are some commonly and some not so commonly asked questions.
How do the bouquets come?
- Our bouquets come wrapped ready for a vase. The other option is to add a waterfilled box to the order. This means that the flowers are nicely presented as soon as it leaves the shop! No need to cut the stems and place in a vase!
Will the bouquet look exactly like the pictures?
- The flowers in the bouquet will change depending on the season and what flowers our suppliers can supply. We endeavour to keep as closely to the design and colour as possible; if we can't then we will contact you.
Can I have something specially made?
- Of course!! We are here to make people smile so just either contact us, or even better, come down and see us!
Can i personalise my order?
- Of course you can. Other than the usual individual message that goes with the flowers, we can provide a wide range of options or suggestions to help make it that bit more special.
Can I add alcohol to my order?
- Unfortunately, we do not have an alcohol licence so we are not able sell any alcohol as part of a gift.
How do we look after the flowers that you have supplied us?
- What we do when we receive flowers, is to cut the stems on the diagonal and place the flowers in fresh, clean water. We regularly clean our vases with a small amount of bleach to ensure that any bacteria that could affect the flowers are killed.
Do you selling anything other than bouquets?
- Yes! We sell a range of fresh flower and dried flower bouquets and arrangements! We also sell plants and chocolates; and if you come in to the store, we sell hand made NZ candles and other goodies!
Do you do wedding arrangements?
- We certainly do! Both Julie and Ashley are getting married over the next 18 months, so our florists know all about wedding planning! Come in and see us or contact us for more information.
Do you do funeral arrangements?
- We have over 20 years of experience in creating funeral flowers.
Do you do ball corsages?
- In the first month of being open, we produce beautiful buttonholes and corsages for two schools here in Rotorua. Let us know what colour dress you'll be wearing and I'm sure we can help to make you shine!
What areas do you deliver?
- All of our online shop is available to be delivered in the Rotorua area. Our trugs, carriers and crates are all available to be delivered to any urban centre in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty; but, if you want to send anything of ours to any part of NZ or the world, then just contact us and we can see what we can offer!
Do you do the same day delivery?
- We offer same day delivery to urban Rotorua if ordered before 2pm Mon - Fri and before 12pm Saturday.
Do you deliver on the weekend?
- We only deliver on Saturdays unless by prior arrangement with our beautiful florists.
What are your delivery charges?
- Our delivery charges are:
- Urban Rotorua - $10.00
- Rural Rotorua - $20.00
- Urban selected areas of Waikato & Bay of Plenty - $23.50
Can I book a specific delivery time?
- Unfortunately, we can't guarantee what time during the day the flowers will be delivered. This usually depends on how busy our amazing couriers are.
Can I order from oversees for a delivery in Rotorua?
- We accept orders from anywhere in the world for deliveries in the Rotorua and wider Bay of Plenty and Waikato area. We can deliver anywhere in NZ; just contact us!
What payment options do you have?
- On our online secure site we only accept Mastercard and VISA. In our shop, we accept cash, Eftpos, Mastercard, VISA and direct payments. If you are a business and want to open an account with us, then please just contact us.
My flowers look damaged, what do i do?
- Please contact us right away! If you are not satisfied with the quality of your delivery please contact us within 24 hours to allow us to investigate. If the failure is due to us or the delivery agent, then we will either redeliver your order or offer you a 100% refund. Terms & Conditions
I have a question about my flowers, who do i contact?
- You can use our contact page, phone us on 07 262 7013, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 1159 Eruera Street, Rotorua.